Subject: ED: ICAO State letter 2024/03 Corrigendum: Invitation to attend the 2024 ICAO Symposium on Non-CO2 Aviation Emissions, 30 July to 1 August 2024, Montréal, Canada
From: "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
To: "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 08:30:28 +0300

_____

Saatja: Peacock, Christopher <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: kolmapäev, 3. aprill 2024 16:51
Adressaat: Linton, Trudy
Teema: ICAO State letter 2024/03 Corrigendum: Invitation to attend the
2024 ICAO Symposium on Non-CO2 Aviation Emissions, 30 July to 1 August
2024, Montréal, Canada

Good morning,

This is to inform you that the State Letter – ‘Invitation to attend the
2024 ICAO Symposium on Non-CO2 Aviation Emissions, 30 July to 1 August
2024, Montréal, Canada (2024/03 Corrigendum)', dated 03/04/2024, has been
added to ICAO-NET.

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese

The State letter can be accessed through ICAO-NET (
<http://portal.icao.int> http://portal.icao.int) by selecting
"Correspondence/State letters" from the top navigation menu.

Kindly note that the above information is for dissemination to the
appropriate authorities.

Regards,

Web Content Management Services

ICT/CA - Corporate Applications

International Civil Aviation Organization

+1 (514) 954-8219 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://www.icao.int/> www.icao.int

This email was sent to you on behalf of the State Letter's originator.